Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two in a Row

I was in West Alton again today. It is much dryer down there than it ever was last year. I am not afraid of getting stuck if I am careful about where i pull into the field., Field work continues at a frantic pace.

Extension service caught some cutworm moths. Not enough to put out an alert, but I would say if you have corn up, watch out.

You can see from the picture that it is not dry everywhere in West Alton.


I use a Samsung Digimax A 402. It is a 4 MP camera I bought with Money from working on Katrina in 2006. Not a fancy camera, but OK for documentation. It would be a much better camera if it had an optical zoom, but if it did, i might not be using it. I like that it has no moving parts to get dirt into. Also it fits in my pocket albeit with a big lump.

No comments: