Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Atlas

I met with a new customer today in Pleasant Hill. Trip was from Hillsboro to Carlinville to Pleasant Hill Via Kampsville Ferry.  I only saw 2 fields of corn planted until I got to the Illinois River bottoms at Eldred.  The Illinois River is out of bank, but lots of levee is still showing.  The Mississippi River is about 2 feet from being on the road at Mozier.  There is a good bit of corn planted from Pleasant Hill to Rockport, but it looks like there is still some to plant.  I did not see much planted through Pittsfield and Florence.  Back in the Illnois River bottoms some had a lot of corn planted and some was emerged.  As I travelled south, fields were extremely wet and not much planted via White Hall, Carrollton, Hettick and back to Carlinville. 

No comments: