Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Litchfield Overpass in Review

January 15

February 18

March 29

May 5

May 30

June 16

July 8

September 2
October 6

November 9 I am more proud of this series in retrospect that I was as I did it.  The photos were taken through the year from the first I-55 overpass North of Litchfield, Illinois.  As I look in review, I am thinking I need to find another place to give an overview of the passing of the seasons in farming.  I actually started the series in December of 2010, but left that one out as it is the wrong year.  You can still find it in the archive.  I do wish that I had a good mid-August picture, but I was in Missouri most of August. 

3 comments:

Cinderellastory said...

Very nice! It tells a great story. I hope you find another good site to photo.

judi said...

I like the idea of this also. We did videos of one field from preplant to harvest. I have yet to put it all together.

Ed Winkle said...

I like that! Great idea but like you said the chances of me completing it is slim! You did it!