Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Business

I have had an interesting experience in the past few weeks.  Perhaps you have noticed some subtle changes here.  The changes are related to the sale of SoilRight Consulting Services, Inc.

Over the past 11 years I have been given the opportunity to work as a consultant in association with Randy Darr and SoilRight.  The sale caused me to consider how that might affect me as well.  Upon much consideration Janette Porter, Denise Maxwell and I have decided to spin off RPM Soils, LLC.  Yesterday, we registered with the Secretary of State, so it is official.  We are looking forward to our new opportunity with excitement.

The blog belongs to me and as such it will continue to provide my viewpoints on agriculture.

1 comment:

Owen Taylor said...

Big step. Best of luck!