Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Less read posts

As much as I like to brag about the posts that everyone liked and read, there are always some that I think were well done that did not get a lot of looks.  I hope you will take a look at the ones below that you might have missed.  They still seem relevant to me. 

Ford Motor Company is using Kenaf for door bolsters.  The good news is that this is a crop that may have found a market.  I also like that one of our industrial giants is going for an intellegent "green" alternative.

This blog contains insights from Danny Klinefelter on the Future of Farming.

Dissolved phosphorous is a topic that most farmers are going to become familiar with in the future.  I hope you know something about it. 

I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year.  I plan to start posting new material again on January 2.   I am headed to the Farm Futures summit in St. Louis on January 3 and 4.  I hope to pass along that information. 

No comments: