Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 3 posts in 2012

At this time of year, I like to reflect on what I have posted in the past year.  It gives readers a chance to look at somethings they may have missed and it gives me a small Christmas vacation.   Today I am looking at my top 3 posts of the year.  It is hard to predict what will get a lot of views when it is written although the drought blog appeared to be a winner when it was sent to me.  I wish everyone a relaxing holiday. 

Advantages and Disadvantages of Composting Manure.  This blog was something I wrote because of writer's block.  It appears to have been a well chosen topic.

Parallels and Differences-Between 1988 Drought and the 2012 Drought (Thus Far…) was written by my son Zachary, meteorology grad from NIU.  It continues to have interested viewers.  Keep in mind that it was written during the drought so some things are just estimates to that date.

Red Tractor must be a popular Google search.

These are really diverse, but that is the way of my blog, so maybe it offers a good cross-section. 

No comments: