Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Good Blogs you may have missed

Each year I review my work to see if there is something I thought was particularly well done, but not as widely read as I would have liked.

Illinois Research on Potassium was written in response to Mulvany and Khan and their controversial release that says we do not need potassium fertilizer in Illinois.  Soil Testing, Potassium, and Plant Nutrition provides links to other responses to the issue as well.

One Acre Grids - Real Accuracy or Perceived Accuracy was written in response to an article about intensive grid sampling. 

Is Plant to Plant Uniformity a Factor in Corn Yield? I believe that uniform spacing is an important factor in maximizing corn production.  People  may say that they grow good corn without great spacing and that is true, but they would do better if they had more uniform stands and spacing.

Maximizing Biotech Traits is my look at how to grow the best crops possible.

No comments: