Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Year in Review - Top Blogs

These are my top blogs for the year based on readership.

Using my Ipad for soil sampling  must have been interesting for obvious reasons.  Ipad's are ubiquitous and the uses for them seems infinite.

Why Use Vertical Tillage?  Vertical tillage tools are being sold as conservation tools, but not everyone is using them that way. 

Glyphosate Resistant Weeds?  An attention grabbing headline for a photo.  I am not sure the weeds are resistant, but they are a problem either way.


Finishing Soybean Harvest in Brazil  I have to include a blog by Eduardo Paim of Mato Grosso in Brazil on the list.  His updates continue to be popular.  I  hope he continues them.  Eduardo also posts information I send him on his blog. 

No comments: