Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Amazed to Be Recognized

Thursday, agriculture.com, the Sucessful Farming website, recognized the top ten from their A-List in 2010.  I am honored and gratified that they include my blog on their list.  I appreciate the comments and the link.  I would like to have everyone read all my blogs, but under the same assumption they use, I will give you some of the highlights over the year and maybe the life of my blog.

First the top three in hits.
1.  Vertical TIllage
2.  One of my favorite topics - Nitrogen Management
3.  Really kind of a surprise - Soybean Vein Necrosis

Some of my better photographs.
1.  Got Stuck
2. How wet is it.
3. Vertical TIllage 2
4. Blue Skies

Some good ones that have not had many views.

1. Nitrogen managment
2.  What is Mature Corn
3. Working with Nature

1 comment:

Cinderellastory said...

Congratulations on your well deserved recognition!