Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sometimes it is a hodgepodge.


First I want to call attention to an article I came across today.  American Society of Agronomy  published a news release highlighting Cornell research showing cultural and yield advantages to narrow row soybeans.  I put the link in here because of a recent blog where I commented that I had seen other research show little difference between 30 inch rows and narrower rows.  I still think narrower is better. 

I also wanted to post some photos of the beautiful Kettunen Center near Tustin, MI.  I have found Michigan to be a beautiful state and my recent trip to learn about managing pests in fruit was no exception.  The center is a 4-H facility.  While I am not an expert on fruit production, I will be sharing my thought on some of the information presented a little later. 

No comments: